Faster coding does not equate to better coding. This week Will and BJ put together five tips for faster and better coding to improve performance on the job and in personal projects. From continuing to drill basic typing skills to learning your IDE’s shortcut keys the guys discuss improvements that can be useful no matter your level or skill.
- The absolute basics (typing skills, equipment, and code editors)
- Reduce the amount of code you write
- Reduce the number of errors you make
- Ways to improve your speed while coding
- Continue to practice daily
Will had the beginings of an unpleasant sinus infection during the recording of this episode. Most of the sniffles and coughs have been edited out though please bear with us this week. He has since recovered and is feeling much better.